It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The holidays are full of love and laughter, and we want to make sure you and your loved ones feel your absolute best with a bright shining smile.
In the spirit of the season, we’ve curated a healthy and holistic oral care gift guide featuring our favorite products + our travel size toothpaste, so you can stay fresh and healthy no matter where the holidays take you. It may be the season of giving, but we don’t want you to forget to take care of yourself!
prepare for holiday trips Davids travel size toothpaste
We hope to make your holiday travel plans smoother with our travel size toothpaste. These small-but-mighty (TSA-compliant) tubes come in three of our incredible formulas, each one with its own unique set of benefits.
- peppermint: you can’t go wrong with Davids classic peppermint formula. (Also, ‘tis the season for peppermint!) It works to whiten your teeth, fight plaque buildup, and freshen your breath with premium natural peppermint oil. Unlike its conventional counterparts, our peppermint toothpaste is free of SLS (a chemical foaming agent that commonly causes allergic reactions) and fluoride (for those of you who are rightly concerned about its full-body impacts).
- charcoal+peppermint: charcoal is the only kind of coal we want this holiday season, as it adds additional whitening capabilities to our original peppermint formula. Our coconut charcoal is safe on your enamel, so you can be sure it’s whitening gently without doing any harm.
- nano-hydroxyapatite (n-ha): you can think of n-ha as your sensitivity superhero ingredient, as it works meticulously to bond to your enamel and remineralize any “holes,” deficiencies, or imperfections that might be causing your sensitivity. Our hydroxyapatite takes a root-cause approach, relieving sensitivity at the source....even during your busiest travel season.
Not to mention, all of these little tubes are made of infinitely recyclable aluminum, so you can feel good about the fact that you’re not contributing to the 1.5 billion plastic toothpaste tubes that end up in landfills every year. So, now that you’ve got your toothpaste travel companions sorted out, it’s time to make sure you show up to your holiday gatherings bearing mouth-healthy gifts!
give the gift of a bright, healthy smile
These oral care gifts are perfect for your wellness-loving friends, future brides and grooms, or anyone you know who’s looking to elevate their oral care routine! These gifts can also serve as a great reminder to prioritize self-care, especially for those people who tend to put their needs last.
the Davids essential bundle
While our travel size toothpaste makes the perfect stocking stuffer, our essentials bundle makes for the perfect well-rounded gift. It includes our...
- hydroxyapatite toothpaste: as we mentioned above, our hydroxyapatite toothpaste is your sensitivity superhero. In the essentials bundle, you get the full-sized tube, giving you a bigger dose of sensitivity relief and effective teeth whitening.
- bamboo toothbrush: our bamboo toothbrush is the perfect gift for those looking to cut back on plastic in their daily routine. The handle is made from 100% natural bamboo, and the bristles are high-performance + soft, derived from castor oil (not petroleum like many others).
- stainless steel tongue scraper: dental professionals prefer the unique one-handed design of our tongue scraper, and we know your loved ones will too. It’s constructed from stainless steel, so it’s soft on your tongue...and also dishwasher safe.
When you buy this dream team as part of our essentials bundle, you’ll save 20% on the total cost.
safe dental floss
If you know someone who simply can’t get into flossing, a fresh new dental floss might be exactly what they need to cement the habit. Our newly launched Davids floss is meticulously crafted for peak performance, which can take some of the common frustrations out of flossing.
Our floss is woven with 250+ strong but soft fibers, so it won’t tear as you go. It’s also coated with a smooth wax infused with cocoa butter and hydroxyapatite, which work together to repel plaque and remineralize your enamel in those hard-to-reach places. Unlike conventional floss, ours is free of harmful PFAS, making it a safe dental floss for you and your loved ones.
Natural mouthwash is the perfect gift for those looking to take freshness one step further. Most mouthwashes on the market are formulated with alcohol, chemical dyes, artificial sweeteners, and harmful bleaching agents. They’re made to completely wipe out the bacteria in your mouth, ignoring the fact that some of those bacteria are actually beneficial.
But our natural mouthwash (launching in the new year!) is free of all those harmful additives. It’s fortified with xylitol, hydroxyapatite, vegetable glycerin, baking soda, and natural mint flavors. These amazing ingredients work together to enhance saliva flow (reducing symptoms of dry mouth), stabilize the pH of your mouth, reduce bad bacteria, strengthen your enamel, and freshen your breath.
Sounds pretty amazing right? Until the launch of our natural mouthwash, we recommend _______.
PAP teeth whitening
In case you haven’t heard this from us already, PAP teeth whitening is the peroxide-free future of teeth whitening. Many of the whitening methods out there utilize hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide. Although these chemical bleaching agents are effective, they usually result in sensitivity and discomfort. This is because they release free radicals (harmful atoms) as they work, damaging the sensitive cells and tissues in your oral microbiome and wearing down your enamel.
PAP (phthalimidoperoxycaproic acid), on the other hand, whitens without releasing free radicals. Whitening products formulated with PAP also typically include hydroxyapatite, the sensitivity superhero ingredient we keep shouting out in this article. With PAP, you can give the gift of a white smile without the harmful side effects.
Stay tuned for an exciting announcement from us about PAP teeth whitening in the new year! But until then, you can gift (and stock up on) our sensitive+whitening hydroxyapatite toothpaste for a daily dose of healthy whitening.